What makes Argan oil so exceptional?
The effects of Argan Oil for internal use:
- Natural source of antioxidants
- Supports cardiovascular system
- Contains unsaturated fats, which contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
- Stimulates the lymphatic system - helping to detoxify
- Helps to prevent of lifestyle diseases
- Improves the quality of hair, skin and nails
The effects of Argan Oil in skin care:
- Moisturizes, nourishes and softens the skin
- Prevents skin from drying
- Effective against wrinkles, premature aging, and smoothes the skin
- Supports skin regeneration, stimulates healing process
- Has anti-inflammatory effects
- Increases resistance of the skin and protects it from negative external effects
- Helps skin affected by psoriasis, eczema, and acne
Argan Oil in Modern Natural Cosmetics
Protection and strengthening of your skin is the recipe for firm and beautiful complexion. Based on the recent studies, Argan Oil is one of the most effective anti-aging ingredient. It can prevent skin aging, keeps your skin naturally flexible, and slows down the aging process. In hair care, Argan Oil adds elasticity and makes your hair soft.
Argan Oil sooths scalp itchiness, can prevent dandruffs, and hair loss.
High level of antioxidants and vitamin E makes Argan Oil great product to compliment any treatment of irritated skin (neurodermatitis, eczema, etc.). Argan Oil application reduces oxidative stress, which is caused by free radicals.
Argan oil helps scar tissue regeneration. If applied on regular bases Argan Oil can prevent stretch marks.
All Argand'Or skin care products are dermatologically tested by independent institute Dermatest, which marked all the products as "best quality" products.